Authors are encouraged to submit original manuscripts online, which are not presently under consideration at another journal, in a format defined by the author guidelines. Submitted manuscripts are pre-screened by plagiarism detection software both before and after blind peer review, prior to acceptance. The journal allows the author to track and participate in all activities related to the processing of the manuscript, such as the review process, copy editing, layout editing and proofing of manuscripts, which are all managed online. Please use JES template for preparing the manuscript
Upon acceptance of a manuscript for publication by the Editor-in-Chief, the editorial staff will work towards preparing the manuscript for online publication. The first stage involves language editing, after which the manuscript is returned to the corresponding author for review. This is the author’s final opportunity to make text changes to the manuscript and submit a revised version. At a final stage the editorial staff will send the author one set of galley proofs, and the author will have two working days to mark any typographical errors. It may not be possible to incorporate author corrections in the printed version of the manuscript if the author fails to respond to proofreading requests. Authors should visit their personalised homepage frequently to assess the location or stage of the manuscript.
Manuscripts should consist of 5000-7000 words (including tables, figures, and references), although manuscripts exceeding 7000 words could be considered.
Manuscripts should be written in English or Bahasa Indonesia. If you write in English , you are strongly advised to ask your English-speaking colleague to proofread your article.
Manuscripts should be formatted in 1 spacing, A4 paper size, 10-point Arial, and saved as Word file. For more detail and precise, authors are encourage to use JES Mansucript Template
Jurnal Ekonomi Sakti only receive articles from online submission
Manuscripts submitted to Jurnal Ekonomi Sakti should consists of:
- Title (preferably no more than 12 words);
- Names and primary affiliations of the authors; Author's ORCID iD, Authors' telephone numbers (for the editors' information, not printed) and e-mail addresses; Full contact details for the corresponding author;
- Abstract: (1) Aim/Purpose, (2) Design/methodology/approach, (3) Findings, (4) Research implications/limitations, (5) Originality/value/contribution;
- Keywords (maximum 5 keywords indicating the content of the paper;
- Main body: (1) Introduction, (2) Theoretical background (or Literature review), (3) Research methods and procedure, (4) Research findings and discussion, and (5) Conclusions;
- Acknowledgements (if required);
- References in APA style (preferably no less than 15 and no more than 50 literature items).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published before (conference paper could be accepted if it is has been revised so that it is significantly different), or is currently under consideration for publication in another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission is formatted in 1 spacing, A4 paper size, 10-point Arial
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guideline which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring Blind Review have been followed.
Please download following template to more detail information